Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Reaction Shots: Hand Jive

  • Deaf Man Wants Happy Ending
  • Hand jive
  • This is why I watch Hentai.
  • "I only watch it for the story."
  • He better stop, or he'll be both deaf AND blind!
  • Because of my roommates, I mute the sound.
  • Cue the Bad Lipreading parodies.
  • I'd like to volunteer to do the transcriptions!
  • They tried using an AI to auto-generate subtitles. It went rogue and now earns $1 million a day running dating sites and posting to Twitter and Facebook.
  • What the hell are "subtitties"? Is that some new perversion? Or just a new name?
  • You do NOT want to know what the blind people are requesting...
  • Well, there's always Literotica...
  • I think he's going to be disappointed when he reads the captions...
  • There is a generation of dirty old men who remember spending weekend nights watching the scrambled Playboy Channel and creating their own fantasies set to the clear audio.
  • Half of the subtitles will be [moans in foreign language]. 

No comments:

Post a Comment